Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring is at the Door

 
I was feeling like adding a little spring to the front porch so I made this wreath. I took a twig wreath found at Goodwill for $2.00 and wrapped it with off-white burlap ribbon. I then lopped the ribbon and hot glued it all around the wreath. I made a burlap flower out of a scrap of burlap that I had. I added a couple of daisies on each side of the burlap flower. Last I added a white C for Cristy because I didn't have a W for Waire. My granddaughter thought it was not right to have a C because I am not the only person who lives here. LOL



4 comments:

  1. That looks adorable! I love the burlap! and I love the big letter C too.. even if its your first letter in your name.. too funny.. by the end of Spring I bet that C will change... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for spring too! I'm a sucker for burlap so your wreath is right up my alley. Thanks so much for your visit today. So happy to have found you and look forward to seeing all the creative things you show us.
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got up and worked on my bookcase after seeing your blog. I posted pictures. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete